Their dinner companions were family friends Dr. Eric and Cheryl Whitaker, senior adviser Valerie Jarrett, and lawyer and business executive Vernon Jordan and wife Ann Dibble Jordan.
As they departed the restaurant at 9:55 pm ET, reporters asked the president if he was enjoying his vacation even with the rain.
How wonderful that Dear Leader is enjoying himself.
- New Home Sales decline to Record Low in July
- Yields on U.S. Treasuries continue to drop
- CBO Releases Grim Budget Update
- Durables Goods Orders Fail To Meet Expectations
- Wave of bombings kills 48 in Iraq
- 72 bodies found on a ranch in Mexico
- New Medicare rule means more than 3M seniors may have to switch drug plans next year
America needs a vacation.
Gimme some feedback in the comments.