We have some exclusive shocking news to share with IBCR fans nationwide.
- 100% of those who entered the polling booth exited.
- In the state of Alabama, 54% identify themselves as bammers. Barney gets 27% and the other 19% are fans of Princess Vespa, daughter of Roland, King of the Druids.
- A majority of those not declaring themselves Bama fans believe Nick Saban grows football players like Saruman grew orcs in the bowels of Isengard.
- Among Auburn fans, a stark minority voted for retaining current head football coach Gene Chizik. Only 28% think Frank gets another chance to wear the barber shirt on the sidelines.
- Nationally, @LSUFreek is the favorite farker on the innerwebs.
- @Banditref is a rising favorite parody filmmaker among a solid majority of voters.
- Gary Danielson is tolerated by a plurality of voters. Both Verne Lundquist and Tim Brando are clowns.
- Alabama is a solid favorite to repeat as BCS Champions in a historic run.
- However, if the BCS included a game of Quiddatch, Chip Kelly’s Oregon Ducks win in a landslide.
- Our polling analysis indicates that Anakin Skywalker wouldn’t have turned to the dark side if Sara Jean Underwood played Padme.
Go vote. And if you bump into an exit pollster, tell them you voted for Dave because he is da bombz.