- We Are Not Exceptional. Get Over It. Exceptionalism is not allowed.
- Gibbs: White House economic team exhausted after past 18 months. Failure can wear a body out, yo.
- And Now A Few Words On The Coming Pension Crisis That Will Screw Us All And you thought TARP and Porkulus were expensive.
- Schwarzenegger: Let Same-Sex Weddings Resume Now. Urging resumption of Girly men nuptials.
- Spill investigators want BP to retrieve undersea evidence ... Hmmm. Might BP have a Fifth Amendment opportunity, here? "Screw you, Holder. We're pleading the Fifth and you can get that evidence yourself."
- Democrats invoke Bush to get support from voters for midterm elections. Better watch out for the blowback, dudes--the "Miss Me Yet?" signs went viral for a reason.
- Maine's Free-Spending RINOs Love Running Up the National Debt. Snugly settled into the ruling class.
- WATCH: Obama Gets Icy Reception at Jobs Speech. These people are not stupid.
- It's come to this--Seattle Passing Out Free Crack Pipes. Why should heroin addicts get all the free stuff?
- Requiem For An Ideal. Doc Zero rocks it. That is all.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Featured in the news Weekend Edition: We are not exceptional. Get over it.
The Saturday morning edition of Featured in the News: